GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[VILE] Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pelennor

[VILE] Application Empty
PostSubject: [VILE] Application   [VILE] Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:22 am

1. and Leaders in game name.

Victory Is Life Eternal [VILE] - Pelennor Eriador

2. Please list number of members and officers and post a pic of your daily activity level.

[VILE] Application Roster111

3. What Elite farms does your particiapte in on a daily basis.

At the moment we are trying to prep the entire for all speed clears etc currently available and as such getting people prepared has taken a priority , but we currently froggy , uw , fow , rragar , kathy on a daily/weekly basis dependant on whose available at the time. We are getting the ready for DoAsc , SoOsc , frosty and urgoz/deep speed runs.

4. Previous alliance's your was a part of.

Several that need not be mentioned from when we focused on faction , more recently EHM , TAM/GoE , Zoso , Ectos - left ectos after an incident in alliance chat that really showed them up , currently in CP - never intended to be perminant just a quiet alliance we coudl chill while seeking a more like minded group of ppl to play with.

5. Write a paragraph on what you want out of GEMS alliance and what your guild can bring to our alliance. Please list any rules your guild strictly follows.

Well as with any alliance we have joined in the past we would hope to get what we put in out of the alliance , we have always worked hard at whatever we have outlined as the guilds goals / direction , the guild is over 4 years old now and has taken on almost every aspect of the game in some shape or form and have always excelled - we will continue this trend and bring more diversity and good players to the alliance - of course we still have lots to learn as a guild and as my officer ioroth says youve never finished preparing till you have 1 of every character that can run any build from any sc Very Happy hes a tyrant but a damn fine player Smile the guild chat has a pretty free reign except for the obvious no racism,offending others in general - as for alliance chat rules - i will add whatever restrictions you have set up in the status here and they will be enforced by myself and other officers, we recruit via guru advertisement and while playing if we find ppl we think would make a good addition.

6. Does your guild have their own vent server and website/forums? If so, please list the forum address.

We dont currently have a vent server , we did but the officer who provided that recently left us to focus more on title hunting and not SC's so thats soemthing i will be looking into for us - we have website/forum at - feel free to take a look, Thanks for taking the time to read our application any further information you need jut shout , Mark.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

[VILE] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VILE] Application   [VILE] Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:10 am

Looks good to me. I vote trial run gogo.
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Balistic
Admin
Admin

[VILE] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VILE] Application   [VILE] Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm

EHM as in Emisarries of hard Mode and Zoso as in The Templars of the Apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
Pelennor

[VILE] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VILE] Application   [VILE] Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:47 am

Yes Zoso is reformed EHM , alliance was ok jus not enough going on , if you wanna have chat in game or any more questions "Pelennor Eriador" in game name - i look forward to hearing from you. Mark.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

[VILE] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VILE] Application   [VILE] Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:39 am

Bal you can handle it. I will be on thursday. We can do a trial friday if thats ok with VILE
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Pelennor

[VILE] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VILE] Application   [VILE] Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:40 am

Friday should be fine , seems alot of ppl are out tonight - friday night/halloween parties etc - but i think ill have enough on late enough to group up with you guys , ill let you know nearer the time if theres a problem but i dont foresee one , looking forward to it , cyas later on. Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[VILE] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [VILE] Application   [VILE] Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VILE] Application
Page 1 of 1