GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cfuzioN's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cfuzioN
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

cfuzioN's Application Empty
PostSubject: cfuzioN's Application   cfuzioN's Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 pm

1) Your IGN - Confu Zion

2) Your age - 25

3) Time Zone - CST

4) Number of characters/professions/campaigns (all 4 req)
Confu Zion / Monk / Completed Factions and EotN. Runs 600/smite, VSF, FoWSC.
Confuzio N / Warrior / Completed Prophecies, Nightfall, and EotN. 100b FoWSC, Bogroots, Kathandrax
Cfuzio N / Assassin / Completed Factions and EotN. SoOSC and UWSC Wastes mostly.
Cfuzion Goes Nuts / Dervish / Completed EotN. Solo farmed Smites in the past.
Cfuzion Plus Spear / Paragon / Completed EotN. Bogroots and Kathandrax Speed Clears.
Cfuzion Hi Friend / Mesmer / Completed EotN.
Tho Theckthy / Ritualist (2nd account) / Completed Factions and EotN
Thither Me Timber / Necromancer (2nd account) / Completed Prophecies, Factions, and EotN.
The 2 characters on my 2nd account are not speed clear ready, but I can get them there quite speedily if needed.

5) Interests in game - Random Arena, Team Arena, GvG, Alliance Battles, Speed Clears, Solo Farming UW

6) Experience in the game and in elite areas - I have experience in FoWSC, UWSC, SoOSC, BogrootsSC, KathandraxSC, Slaver's Exile. I can ready my characters for DoA speedily if needed although truthfully, I may not have time to run DoA's that often as my play time is limited.

7) How long have u been playing GW for? - What is the number of hours? 3000 hours in 24 months.

8 ) Professions you have played in: a)DoA, b)UW, c)FoW d)Urgoz e)various dungeons. - See above Character List.

9) Number and names of guilds you've been in in the last 6 months - I just got into Guild Wars again after taking a break. Instead of high end GvG and PvP as my main focus, I decided to try the high end PvE this time around. I have been in Victory is Life Eternal for the past month, however most of them are Euros, thus our play schedules do not match very often.

10) Reason you left your last guild - Different play time schedules.

11) How did u hear about GEMS? - Guild Wars Guru

12) Do u have vent + mic? if no, are u willing to download it and use it? - I have Vent. However, I do not have a headset anymore as I've broken a few over the past decade due to competitive Counter-Strike. I have played many games competitively and I believe it is safe for me to say that I am not an incompetent gamer Smile The Guru ad did say a mic was not required, but if it is really necessary, I will get one. I pay close attention to Vent in dungeons and I constantly find ways to improve my gameplay so that I can fulfill my role in a more efficient and quick manner.

Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
cfuzioN
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: cfuzioN's Application   cfuzioN's Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:50 pm

Since when was it a crime to apply to multiple guilds? As an applicant, I also have the right to choose whether or not I would like to join a guild and it just so happened I had heard a few things about Lawl that turned me away. It was nothing personal, so please don't make it personal against me about my credentials in wanting to join this particular guild.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

PostSubject: Andy   cfuzioN's Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:45 pm

Andy I don't mean to sound like a dic, but you have no say in our recruiting. Period. He has the right to apply to as many guilds as he wants, and unless Matt gets involved in this I will not disapprove him from a interview. To applicant: We will pm you in game and schedule an interview. Also, we may need to run this by a few alliance leaders/officers before letting you in due to what Andy said. There shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cfuzioN's Application   cfuzioN's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cfuzioN's Application
Page 1 of 1