GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rex Sanctus' Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rex
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Rex Sanctus' Application Empty
PostSubject: Rex Sanctus' Application   Rex Sanctus' Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 8:46 am

1) Your IGN
Rex Sanctus
You can call me rex,sanctus,david.. whatever you want

2) Your age
I’m 16 Years old

3) Time Zone
GMT+1 Holland

4) Number of characters/professions/campaigns (all 4 req)
8 Chars, all PvE:
Rex Sanctus (Necro), My Main titleing char. Haven’t used a lot him lately, titleing fell behind on farming and having fun. All campaigns finished.
Db As: My sin and most used char last couple of months. All camps finished except Proph. Exp UWSC all area except mtn and pits. Fowsc Exp on this one. My gloom runner.
Cantor Sanctus (mes):EotN+NF Completed.
Medi Sanctus: All campaigns. Usual monk stuff.
Venificus Sanctus (ele): First main char, did some title’ing. All campaigns
Ranger/War/Rit : Mules/Scarcely used Chars (but completed 1-3 camps each).
All chars that I use have all (used) pve skills, with r5+ ranks on most of them. All chars I have at DoA are build-wise ready for it.

5) Interests in game
Having fun. May look like a very simple answer, but that’s what its all about. Having a good time while playing. But to be more precise:
Farming. My main occupation these days. Lost some interest in titleing. I know I don’t have the time on my hands to become GWAMM, so I only do the titles which are kinda fun to do. Main goal nowadays are my money titles.
Teaching/Learning: I think I can call myself a pretty experienced player, who can teach players most things. Taught quite a lot of people parts of UWSC and Dungeons. But there are some things I’d like to learn,especially DoA.

6) Experience in the game and in elite areas

Been playing for 2-3 years now, of which 1.5 pretty serious. Before that I only played like 2 hours a week.
I’ve done all Elite Areas atleast one time, just as every dungeon in EOTN.

7) How long have u been playing GW for? What is the number of hours?
2-3 Years.1445 hours in 29 months.

8 ) Professions you have played in: a)DoA, b)UW, c)FoW d)Urgoz e)various dungeons.

a)600/smite (monk). Famine (ranger).Hb during ursan times. Gloom running on sin. Love to start SC’ing it.
B)Randomway/Physway. With pretty much every profession that the game has. And Lots of UWSC on my sin (all areas except mtn/pits, I can do them but not always under 20 min).
C) Physway, with every profession in the build except dervish. FoWSC: Whole Main Team (didn’t do MT a lot, so cant call myself xp in that). Did some t1/t2, but very little of it.
d)Did physway urgoz on many professions (monk/necro/ranger/ele), did 1-2 runs SC.
e)Did all dungeons at least once. Used to be addicted to froggy farms. Still like to do them but not as much as I used to. Did Kathy/Rragars both sinway and cryway (as tank). CoF 600/smite. SoO as A/p a/n and a/mo. Frostmaw Sc as Monk and Ele. Did a lot of ravens point in GoDT. Went through the progress of making a build for it, only to discover that discord was pretty much as fast.

9) Number and names of guilds you've been in in the last 6 months
GoDT: old-Scar ally member, great guild but fell apart (offi) +-7-8 months. Cryway/SC/Titleing guild
DpS: Risen from the ashes of GoDT. But failed. (offi) +-1 month. SC guild
ECTOS: HM/SC guild +-5 months

10) Reason you left your last guild
Huge leavespike after leaving/kicked out of scar ally. Not in numbers but in Quality. Lots of good members left, and even though there still are 60+ people, I don’t play a lot with them. Also some “Bad” leadership choices were made, and the whole atmosphere of the guild just isn’t as good as it used to be.

11) How did u hear about GEMS?
Guru and ECTOs. Recruitement thread on guru, and the ally apply you had at ectos.

12) Do u have vent + mic? if no, are u willing to download it and use it?
Of course, Gw without vent isn’t nearly as good as GW with vent.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

PostSubject: Re: Rex Sanctus' Application   Rex Sanctus' Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Good character diversity. i like the application. Trial run?
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Rex
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Rex Sanctus' Application   Rex Sanctus' Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 am

Ok with me, what/where/when are you thinking about? Or do i need more /approves from other people?
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

PostSubject: Re: Rex Sanctus' Application   Rex Sanctus' Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:16 am

Its your trial run. Its whatever you want. I'll throw you a pm so we can talk a lil bit.
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Dwanya
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Rex Sanctus' Application   Rex Sanctus' Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 am

/accept from me i know sanctus from early days but if graz wants trial its trial ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex Sanctus' Application   Rex Sanctus' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rex Sanctus' Application
Page 1 of 1