GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for GEMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagz Fro

Applying for GEMS Empty
PostSubject: Applying for GEMS   Applying for GEMS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:10 pm

I would answer what IGN is, but I'm not sure exactly what it is, but i'll answer everything else. My age is a bit younger than most others, i am 13, but extremely mature. I am in the USA Eastern Time Zone. I have 9 PvE Chars, 1 Mule Char, and 1 PvP Char (11 total/1 of each profession) and have beaten every game. My interests are to learn new ways to make money, and help out with the best guild i can find. If i say so myself, im more of a farmer than a normal PvE player, but i know alot of SC's including: UWSC (Exp all areas) FoWsc (MoP,EoE,UA,100B,MT) Rragar's (Spiker) SoOSC (A/Mo). I have been playing for almost two years, and have stacked up about 1,500 hours. I have never done DoA, but would love to learn, Ive done A and N in UWSC, in FoW ive played Mo, A, Rt, N, and W. Those are about the only things i really do. I have been in Emotional Lollercoaster recently, but got kicked due to officer spike, and never got reinvited. I read about GEMS on GW Guru, sounded just like the guild i wanted to be in. I have vent downloaded, but usually try to stay away from using mic until im sure the guild doesnt mind my age. I can also run SpeedBooks for those trying to max out their EotN titles. Thanks for reading my application, hope i can get in it!
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

Applying for GEMS Empty
PostSubject: mhm   Applying for GEMS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 pm

/approve. Funny thing is we are joining SCAR alliance soon.
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com

Applying for GEMS
Page 1 of 1