GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dwanyas Aplly

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwanya
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Dwanya

Dwanyas Aplly Empty
PostSubject: Dwanyas Aplly   Dwanyas Aplly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 am

1) Your IGN - Dwanya Blackblood

2) Your age - 18

3) Time Zone - gmt+2

4) Number of characters/professions/campaigns (all 4 req) - all campaigns, all elite skills+all skills unlocked, title character W/any and others i use Mo/any , A/any , N/any

5) Interests in game - Farming dungeon chests and doing elite areas and testing out new team builds to farm areas/dungeons to do faster or in less ppl

6) Experience in the game and in elite areas - well ive done all elite areas on war necro sin(all but doa on sin)
i was in scar allience 6 months ( i think game best sc guild/ally ) so learned out there doing many diffrent ways to do diffrent dungeons and elite areas tough im interested to learn more abaout doa. done only old school and lately done doa as using necro Cry of pain + FoC

7) How long have u been playing GW for? What is the number of hours? - 6k hours in 31 months

8 ) Professions you have played in: a)DoA, b)UW, c)FoW d)Urgoz e)various dungeons. - Doa = Necro new way and war ( old school war ) UW = War and sin and necro FoW = war and necro and monk Urgoz = Necro and war and monk SoOsc ( 8 sinway ) = done with sin with barbs norm smite and god sin and ofc all dungeons completed on necro and war and sin

9) Number and names of guilds you've been in in the last 6 months = [트두므s] ( <-- ECTOs ) it has wierd japanese marks

10) Reason you left your last guild = the guild got kicked from scar ally because we had members who were swearing and joking stupid stuff and childlish and no officer and no leader on and kick and after the kick they didnt want to go back dunno why and so i left

11) How did u hear about GEMS? = guruuu

12) Do u have vent + mic? if no, are u willing to download it and use it? = vent ofc and like to use it in runs but no headset atm
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

Dwanyas Aplly Empty
PostSubject: OK   Dwanyas Aplly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 5:21 pm

/approve. We run a few different DoA, including the FoCway that SCAR runs so yea.
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Balistic
Admin
Admin

Dwanyas Aplly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanyas Aplly   Dwanyas Aplly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:39 pm

/approve as well. Also, we know ECTOs is spelled weird. We were both in the SCAR alliance before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Dwanya
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Dwanya

Dwanyas Aplly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dwanyas Aplly   Dwanyas Aplly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

so how many approves i need :p?
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

Dwanyas Aplly Empty
PostSubject: You got em   Dwanyas Aplly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:00 pm

2 Razz
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

Dwanyas Aplly Empty
PostSubject: We   Dwanyas Aplly Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 pm

We were gonna give you an inv today but missed you. Bal should get an inv for you tomorrow cuz I'm not on much during the weeksdays.
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

Dwanyas Aplly Empty
PostSubject: Closed   Dwanyas Aplly Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:39 pm

Application closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content