GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North Dragon slayer wishes to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
idkthisi

North Dragon slayer wishes to join Empty
PostSubject: North Dragon slayer wishes to join   North Dragon slayer wishes to join Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:25 pm

1) Your IGN- North Dragon Slayer
2) Your age- 18
3) Time Zone- est
4) Number of characters/professions/campaigns (all 4 req)- i have 4 level 20 characters mains are warrior and assassin, ones im still working on are paragon(imbagon) and necromancer, i own and beat all 4 campaigns
5) Interests in game- farming, title hunting
6) Experience in the game and in elite areas- ive done DoA, all areas UWSC,t1/t2/mt FoWSC, SoOSC, KathSC,urgoz and the deep9dnt really like the last 2)
7) How long have u been playing GW for? What is the number of hours?- 33 months 4425hours
8 ) Professions you have played in: a)DoA, b)UW, c)FoW d)Urgoz e)various dungeons. - Doa is warrior and sin(sin can run gloom and i could learn city one day) UW i can do all FoW i can do t1/t2/mt/100b, URgoz i did cryway, dungeons i did SC's
9) Number and names of guilds you've been in in the last 6 months- i've just been in BGW
10) Reason you left your last guild- got my luxon title to where i wanted it to be
11) How did u hear about GEMS?- your recruiter messaged me
12) Do u have vent + mic? if no, are u willing to download it and use it?- vent yes mic no
Back to top Go down
Balistic
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: North Dragon slayer wishes to join   North Dragon slayer wishes to join Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 pm

/approve
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

PostSubject: Ok   North Dragon slayer wishes to join Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 7:04 pm

We will schedule a meeting
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Dragon slayer wishes to join   North Dragon slayer wishes to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Dragon slayer wishes to join
Page 1 of 1