GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application For Guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiddenrayn
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Application For Guild Empty
PostSubject: Application For Guild   Application For Guild Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Hello, My name is Kevin in Real Life...My ingame name is HiddenRayn.I am 16 years old and have been playing Guild Wars for nearly 4 years.I live in California, which means that i am in PST.In Guild Wars i have 4 pve characters, A monk,necro,Assassin,and a ranger.I have beaten all campaigns.i have resently been interested 2 man and 3 man UW,but i also do DoA,FoW and every once in awhile i might PvP.I am experienced in most areas of the game. Even though im not a title hunter(yet) i have helped many of my friends get max titles.I have played 2090 hours in the last 45 months. In FoW i have played MoP/t1...but i can also learn UA and EoE.In UW i know all areas,and in DoA i have UA'd and hope to learn sliver/recall assassin.Also i would like to get my necro to DoA so i can MoP. I have been in about 5 guilds in the past 6 months. [REZ](a failed guild that me and a friend tried to make),[GoDz],Lawl,and [Gods]. Lastly, I do have Vent and i do have a mic.

Thanks,
Hidden(Kevin)
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

Application For Guild Empty
PostSubject: Interview   Application For Guild Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm

We will schedule a interview with you.
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com

Application For Guild
Page 1 of 1