GEMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild Wars High-End PvE guild.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atown Monk's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atown Monk
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Atown Monk's Application Empty
PostSubject: Atown Monk's Application   Atown Monk's Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:49 pm

1) Your IGN
2) Your age
3) Time Zone
4) Number of characters/professions/campaigns (all 4 req)
5) Interests in game
6) Experience in the game and in elite areas
7) How long have u been playing GW for? What is the number of hours?
8 ) Professions you have played in: a)DoA, b)UW, c)FoW d)Urgoz e)various dungeons.
9) Number and names of guilds you've been in in the last 6 months
10) Reason you left your last guild
11) How did u hear about GEMS?
12) Do u have vent + mic? if no, are u willing to download it and use it?

1)Atown Monk
2)I am 21 years old.
3)Eastern Standard Time (I reside in Atlanta, GA)
4)I have 10 characters. 9 of them are pve, 1 pvp. I have every profession except a paragon. I own all campaigns as well.
5)I like farming and making money for the most part, but I also enjoy doing organized teams. I do a bunch of sinway speed clears(Oola's,SoO,Bogroots are some I am familiar with, but I am open to doing many others), DoA farming on my monk(I am currently working on my mesmer and necro as well, and I would like to get my sin there so I can learn tanking), FowSC with monk, warrior, or necro. I even do a lil pvp to pass the time when nothing is going on, or I help allies through the game with missions/runs and such.
6)I covered most of this in 5), but I can do pretty much anything as my monk in the game. I have ua'ed in DoA and Sprit bonded (this was only a few times, but with a lil guidance I'll have it down no problem)
In FowSC, I can play 3 professions atm, and I am currently learning T2 for my sin. I have done Urgoz and Kanaxai.
7)I have been playing Guild Wars for 33 months. My logged hours are 3812 hrs. I'm pretty active btw (I tend to play everyday usually).
8)DoA:monk, ele(ele during old school doa with sf pressure, so I should be able to adjust well to ele builds for DoA.
UW:sin (wastes), necro
Fow:monk, warrior, necro
Urgoz:monk (I can play different professions there, depending on the build required)
Dungeons I run: Dragrimmar(sin) SoO(monk) various SC dungeons with sin
9)2: Furious Dragons Reign (FDR)
Simply Irresistable (EcTo)
10)Reason I left FDR: Primarily a UWSC guild. Hardly had training runs for new areas. The people were cool, but I just can't farm the same area night end and night out unless it involves good team chemistry and lots of money at the end of the day.
Reason I left EcTo: I love the alliance I was in, but the guild does mainly FowSC. We do it atleast 3 times within 5 hrs and its usually the main team thing that I see in the guild chat. I find myself running DoA teams with the other guilds, so I mainly want to be apart of a DoA guild.
11) I was randomly on late yesterday and wanted to do an SoOSC, when I saw X La Migra X [GEMS] name in the team I was apart of. He was teaching a Oola's lab SC so I tagged alone. I remember a friend of mine mentioning [GEMS] and that they do a lot of DoA, so I started to chat with X La Migra X. Next thing ya know, I'm filling out an application Smile.
12) I do have vent and a mic.
Back to top Go down
Deaths Echo
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Atown Monk's Application   Atown Monk's Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:52 pm

I'm X La Migra X BTW Razz I'm no officer but the people we did runs with last night were decent.. my vote doesnt matter but... i would say yes Razz
Back to top Go down
Graz
Graz
Graz
Graz

PostSubject: Re: Atown Monk's Application   Atown Monk's Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Ur a GEMS member so it does count Razz..../approve from me.
Back to top Go down
https://gems.forumotion.com
Dwanya
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Dwanya

PostSubject: Re: Atown Monk's Application   Atown Monk's Application Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 am

/accept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atown Monk's Application   Atown Monk's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atown Monk's Application
Page 1 of 1